Whether it’s for Valentine’s Day or after Valentine’s Day, Netflix always has new and exciting binge-worthy shows to offer. There are countless shows and movies on Netflix with the theme of Valentine’s Day. Whether you spend your Valentine’s Day with your special someone or with your friends, here is a list of top 5 Netflix shows that you must watch.
The top 5 Valentine’s Day Netflix shows are:
- Emily in Paris: Emily in Paris is a comedy-drama about Emily Cooper who moves from Chicago to Paris for a job opportunity. She lands her dream job in a French Fashion marketing firm. She is tasked with bringing an American point of view to the marketing firm. But Emily seems to struggle juggling with friends, work, and romance in the show. Her love life also becomes more complicated. This show has drama, comedy and romance.
- Ginny and Georgia: Ginny and Georgia find themselves in many romantic entanglements. Georgia is involved in a complicated love triangle and doesn’t know who she really wants to be with, while Ginny can’t get over her feelings for her best friend’s brother. This show has both comedy and drama.
- Bridgerton: Bridgerton is a romantic period drama with an incredible cast, pretty costumes, and beautiful set designs. The show follows Daphne Bridgerton, the daughter of the powerful Bridgerton family, who steps into Regency London’s competitive marriage market. In hopes of finding true love like her parents, Daphne realizes that this may not be as simple as it seems. You’re absolutely going to love this show. It will be getting a second season.
- Virgin River: Virgin River follows the main characters Melinda Monroe and Jack Sheridan in their love story. Melinda Monroe answers an ad to work as a nurse practitioner in a remote town, thinking it will be the place to have a fresh start and leave her painful feelings behind. She meets someone named Jack Sheridan, a local in the town. Melinda is surprised as she discovers that living in this town isn’t what she thought it would be like. This show has romance, drama and small-town charm to it.
- Cook of Castamar: This show is a Spanish period romantic drama. The Cook of Castamar follows the love story between the Duke of Castamar and a humble cook named Clara Belmonte. Clara is a talented cook who starts working in the kitchen of the Duke of Castamar. The Duke is put in a situation by the King where he has to remarry someone. However, he refuses to remarry. The Duke soon notices Clara and admires her cooking and the two of them then begin their love story.
There may be some shows that you have already heard of, and there may be some shows that are new to you, so give the new ones a watch!